Saturday, August 3, 2024

Butterfly Alarm at a Fancy Resort

 This is probably the earliest dream that I remember, the one that I had as a little kid. If the description of the dream sounds kind of gay, please remember that I wasn't even in first grade yet.

In the dream, my family and I were staying at a fancy ressort, built to look like a medieval village, soemthing that Disney would have designed. But it had one weird rule. You couldn't get up in the morning (even if you wake up) until a magic butterfly flies into your room, landing on each of you, waking you up or givingyou permission to get. Then it would fly out of the room, presumably to other rooms to do the same. You were able to get out of bed, get dressed and go out for breakfast or whatever.

Hmm...how did the butterfly get into the room? Perhaps it just phased through walls -- it's a magic butterfly, after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment